Reconciliation 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, 8:00 a.m. (English)
9:30 a.m. (English)
12:00 p.m. (Spanish)
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.
Vacation Bible School
- Reverend David Greskowiak, Pastor
- Paul Grimm, Deacon
- Sr. Mary Ellen Doherty, Pastoral Associate
- Paula Caswell, Director of Religious Education
- Therese Kasuboski, Director of Religious Education
- Mr. Guadalupe Cervantes, Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
- Dawn Kelley, Secretary
- Nancy Cerny, Bookkeeper
- Troy Bielmeier, Maintenance and Grounds
L to R: Amy Chamberlin, Addison Kirn, Anahi Caballero, Emma Koziczkowski, William Mager, Rebecca Button, Sofia Wilson, Lydia Neumann
First Holy Communion
On April 22 at the 9:30 A.M. Family Mass, our Second Grade students received their First Holy Communion
First Communion Retreat
St Joseph Parish Festival
IT'S HERE!!!! Sunday, July 15, 2018 IT'S HERE!!!
Please join us for our annual Parish Festival. There will be games for young and old,
food and drink and craft/vendor booths.
Chicken and ribs Polka Mass at 9:30 am Music!!
1:30 pm Magic Show Classic Car Show Raffles
Rest in Peace
Our parishioner, Evelyn "Dolly" Kolka died on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Please keep Dolly and all of her family in your prayers.
Her funeral Mass will be Thursday, July 19th at 11:00 am