Reconciliation 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, 8:00 a.m. (English)
9:30 a.m. (English)
12:00 p.m. (Spanish)
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.
Vacation Bible School
- Reverend David Greskowiak, Pastor
- Paul Grimm, Deacon
- Sr. Mary Ellen Doherty, Pastoral Associate
- Paula Caswell, Director of Religious Education
- Therese Kasuboski, Director of Religious Education
- Mr. Guadalupe Cervantes, Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
- Dawn Kelley, Secretary
- Nancy Cerny, Bookkeeper
- Troy Bielmeier, Maintenance and Grounds
L to R: Amy Chamberlin, Addison Kirn, Anahi Caballero, Emma Koziczkowski, William Mager, Rebecca Button, Sofia Wilson, Lydia Neumann
First Holy Communion
On April 22 at the 9:30 A.M. Family Mass, our Second Grade students received their First Holy Communion
First Communion Retreat
Jr. High Day
Our Junior High students will be having a fun day, which includes attending a Timber Rattlers baseball game. Thursday, August 23rd will start out with Mass at 8:00 am followed by activities throughout the day, concluding with a trip to Appleton to see the game.